how many cameras should I install in my house
In Singapore Security cameras are an integral part of your home security system. You can’t be everywhere at once, but with a good set of security cameras, you can keep an eye on your home no matter where you are.
If you’re in the market for surveillance cameras for your home, there’s a lot to consider: what kind of cameras to get, what features to look for, and where to place them are just a few things to think about.
Not only that, you’ll also want to make sure you have enough cameras to effectively cover the most vulnerable and important areas of your home.
we normally suggest HBD or Condon owners install 3-4 cameras to your needs but it really depends on the size. Example One in the living room, one in the kitchen, another facing the direction of the rooms in your house. This is to prevent any loss of privacy, but you still get to know the safety of your property.
For landed houses, we need to know your floor plan in order to give a direct answer. It is also fine to have 6-7 cameras installed. Example one looking after the gate/cars, one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one at each floor, last in the backyard. This is just a rough idea for more information PLEASE CONTACT US!
MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE CCTV AT HOME
- Monitor your home from anywhere. You can view your live camera feeds or recorded footage, through an app on your smart device. No matter which part of singapore you are in.
- Stay connected to family and pets. Want to check in on your kids or pets while you’re away? Indoor cctv cameras provide a way to check in at home and make sure everyone is safe and sound—and staying out of mischief.
- Provide evidence. In the event an intruder ever breaks into your home, footage from your surveillance camera can be an invaluable tool for law enforcement.
- View activities inside your home. It can be nerve-wracking letting people you don’t know well into your home, whether it’s a repair person, new babysitter/Helper, or cleaning service. An indoor camera provides peace of mind in knowing you can monitor the activity that takes place inside your home.
- Check-in after an alarm goes off. When part of a connected system like Motion detection, you can receive notifications on your smart device when it triggers. Example when there is movement in the house, but no one is in. From there, you can view your indoor cctv camera feed to check on your home and see if further action is needed.
The average home owner or prospective user definitely lacks the technical expertise needed to properly identify and choose the CCTV cable that is most suitable for his needs. Consequently, the intervention of a consulting firm that is capable of guiding the prospective clients in making the right decision is therefore by all means necessary.
CCTVSG.net is an example of such a company. It basically tests, evaluates and guides consumers in purchasing the right surveillance equipment. To get started, you can visit our website CCTVSG.net or Contact Us is all that is necessary. A member of its customer care department is always on standby and very eager to receive any incoming inquiries and act on them soonest possible.