CCTVSG.NET Dahua 4K IR 2.8mm HDCVI Dome
Experience the superior clarity of Dahua’s Ultra 4K HDCVI cameras for vast coverage and superior image details. Dahua Ultra 4K HDCVI series leverages existing coax infrastructures to deliver forensic-level images seamlessly and over long distances. The 4K HDCVI camera uses next-generation ISP chip technology developed by Dahua to deliver stunning video. This home-grown ISP features the latest image processing algorithms and is optimized for surveillance camera operations. With total control of the ISP features and production, Dahua can offer the latest security systems at a cost-effective price.
100% Secure to purchase from CCTVSG.NET, direct sale from distributor!
Contact us for more information and further discount:
Tel: 6297 0676
HP: 9379 9806 / 8766 6376
- 1/2-in. 8 MP Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor
- 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Starlight Technology for Ultra Low-light Applications
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB) and 2D/3D Noise Reduction
- HD or SD Output, Switchable
- Maximum IR Length 30 m (98 ft), Smart IR
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. is a provider of video surveillance products and services, with the world’s 2nd largest market share, according to a 2015 IMS report.