CCTVSG.NET Dahua 2x2MP IR Dual-sensor Dome Camera
The Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW4231FN-E2-M Dual-sensor Dome Camera features two (2) 1/2.8-in. 2 MP Progressive Scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensors each with a 2.8 mm fixed lens. Each sensor can be positioned and configured independently of the other allowing flexible, multi-directional video surveillance that is ideal for monitoring an entire corridor or a street. The camera offers True Wide Dynamic Range, a True Day/Night IR Cut filter, IP67 Ingress protection and operation in extreme temperatures to deliver superior images in all lighting and environmental conditions.
100% Secure to purchase from CCTVSG.NET, direct sale from distributor!
Contact us for more information and further discount:
Tel: 6297 0676
HP: 9379 9806 / 8766 6376
- Two (2) Independent 1/2.8-in. 2 MP Progressive Scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensors
- Dual-stream Encoding per each Channel
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codecs
- 2 MP at 30 fps Maximum Resolution per Sensor
- Two (2) 2.8 mm Fixed Lenses
- Basic Starlight Technology for Low Light Sensitivity
- True Wide Dynamic Range (Channel 1) and True Day/Night (ICR)
- Built-in Microphone
- Intelligent Video System
- Maximum IR LED Distance 20 m (66 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- PoE Support
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua Dealer)
Dahua Technology Co., Ltd. is a provider of video surveillance products and services, with the world’s 2nd largest market share, according to a 2015 IMS report.