How to change password for Dahua IP camera
1. Click the icon of “iDMSS” (iPhone) or “GDMSS” (Android Phone) to open the app.
2. Click the top left corner (the Menu) now.
3. Click “Device Manager”.
4. Click the CCTV device which you want to modify the password.
5. Click “Device Modification”
6. Click “Modify the device password”.
7. Enter your old password, followed by the new password you want to set. Don’t forget to press the top right corner of the “Save” icon to save the changes
Password has been changed now! Don’t forget the update the password on your other PCs and mobile phones for the Dahua device.
How to choose a good password
- Consist of combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, punctuation, numbers, and symbols.
- At least 8 characters – the longer the better (as long as you can remember it or you can note it down somewhere safe)
- Be unique. Don’t re-use your existing passwords
- Do not use dictionary words or common words (such as “password”, “admin”, etc)
We provide a variety of famous brands in CCTV industry, such as Hikvision, Dahua, Avtech, Vstarcam, SAFEVue, and more. We ensure top quality and high service standard to serve our customer better.
You may contact or visit us to let us know your requirements and your site condition, and then we will provide you the professional consultation on CCTV camera system. You can also request an obligation free site survey, our installer will visit your place and discuss with you on site.